Lincoln Public Schools Graduation
*Important: Clear Bag Policy & Face Coverings RequiredJul 24 - 26, 2020
- Dates Jul 24 - 26, 2020
About The Event
Friday, July 24, 2020
6:00 PM — Lincoln Northeast High School (Doors at 5:00 PM)
Saturday, July 25, 2020
8:30 AM — Lincoln Southwest High School (Doors at 7:30 PM)
1:30 PM — Lincoln East High School (Doors at 12:30 PM)
6:30 PM — Lincoln North Star High School (Doors at 5:30 PM)
Sunday, July 26, 2020
12 Noon — Lincoln Southeast High School (Doors at 11:00 AM)
5:30 PM — Lincoln High School (Doors at 4:30 PM)
- Friday, July 24 6:00 PM Add to cal
- Fri, Jul 24 6:00 PM Add to cal
- Saturday, July 25 8:30 AM Add to cal
- Sat, Jul 25 8:30 AM Add to cal
- Saturday, July 25 1:30 PM Add to cal
- Sat, Jul 25 1:30 PM Add to cal
- Saturday, July 25 6:30 PM Add to cal
- Sat, Jul 25 6:30 PM Add to cal
- Sunday, July 26 12:00 PM Add to cal
- Sun, Jul 26 12:00 PM Add to cal
- Sunday, July 26 5:30 PM Add to cal
- Sun, Jul 26 5:30 PM Add to cal
THE HEALTH AND SAFETY OF OUR STAFF, CLIENTS, AND GUESTS ARE OF THE UTMOST IMPORTANCE.
WE WILL BE IMPLEMENTING NEW PROCEDURES TO HELP MITIGATE THE RISKS OF CONTRACTING COVID-19
- Face coverings are required. Please bring your own face covering.
- Reserved seating only. Schools will provide each family with (6) reserved tickets only.
CLEAR BAG POLICY
- CLEAR BAGS and small clutch-sized purses are only allowed at entry.
- Available restroom occupancy will be limited based on attendance and to encourage social distancing.
- Water fountains will be turned off.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available throughout the venue.
- Water, soda, and candy will be available for purchase at the Capitol Terrace Grill behind Section 111.
- The venue will be cleaned and sanitized between every event
- Dedicated cleaning staff will be responsible for high touchpoints including handrails and restrooms.
- All staff will undergo health screenings including temperature checks upon arrival of their shift.
- All staff will be wearing face coverings and gloves.
NO OUTSIDE FOOD & BEVERAGE
- No outside food or beverage brought into the venue.