Pinnacle Bank Arena Ticket Office
Ticketmaster is the official ticketing service for non-university events at Pinnacle Bank Arena.
Monday, Dec. 24 - CLOSED
Tuesday, Dec. 25 – CLOSED
Wednesday, Dec. 26 – Open 11:30am-5:30pm
Thursday, Dec. 27 – Open 11:30am-5:30pm
Friday, Dec 28 - Open 11:30am – 4pm
Monday, Dec. 31 - CLOSED
Tuesday, Jan. 1 – CLOSED
Wednesday, January 2 thru Friday, January 4 – Open 11:30am-5:30pm
Pinnacle Bank Arena main ticket office is located in the south lobby. The hours are 11:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. The ticket office will not be open during University of Nebraska Men's and Women's basketball games. The phone number for Pinnacle Bank Arena Ticket office is 402.904.5600.
There is another ticket office on the main concourse in the north lobby. This ticket office will open on non-university event days only.
- Ticketmaster charge by phone number: 1.800.745.3000.
- Purchase tickets online: ticketmaster.com
- Gift Cards for use at Ticket Office and Concession Stands: Click here to purchase Downtown Lincoln Gift card. These gift cards can be redeemed directly at the Pinnacle Bank Arena Ticket Office and at all Pinnacle Bank Arena concession stands. The gift cards are also available for purchase in person at the Downtown Lincoln Association office in increments of $10-$500. The Downtown Lincoln Association office is open Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. 206 S. 13th Street, Suite 101 Lincoln, NE 68508.
- Ticketmaster Gift Cards for use Online Only: Click here to purchase Ticketmaster Gift Card. Gift cards are available in denominations of $25, $50, $75, $100, $150 and $250 and can be purchased online and at the Pinnacle Bank Arena Ticket Office. Please note Ticketmaster gift cards can only be redeemed on Ticketmaster.com and delivery and/or processing fees are added when applicable.
- Will Call/VIP Will Call: When purchasing tickets by phone or online, you may choose to pick them up at the Ticket Office Will Call window. Please be prepared to present the credit card used to purchase the tickets, as well as a photo I.D. Media and VIP tickets, or tickets left by a third party, may also be picked up at Will Call prior to the event. A photo I.D. is required.
- Accessible Seating: Accessible seats are available on each level of Pinnacle Bank Arena. One companion ticket may be purchased with each wheelchair accessible ticket. Please indicate when buying tickets if you require accessible seating. Wheelchair service and check-in is available. Please visit our Accessible Services page for more information.
- Children’s Admission: Most events do not require a ticket for children under the age of two. However, in order for a child to have his/her own seat, a ticket is required. Some shows intended for young children (i.e.,Sesame Street Live) require children over the age of one to have a ticket. To inquire about specific events, please call 402.904.4444.
- Cancellations: In the event of a cancellation, tickets may be returned to your point of purchase for a refund. If tickets were ordered by phone or online, a refund will be applied to the credit card used to purchase the tickets.
Remember, only Ticketmaster website and phone operations center have the official license to sell tickets for non-university Pinnacle Bank Arena events. Exercise caution if you purchase tickets from any other Web site or vendor.
Mobile Ticket Delivery
Now there’s no need to remember a hard ticket or print a ticket at home – fans can have their tickets with them at all times. Ticketmaster’s Mobile Ticket Delivery allows fans to carry their ticket and have it scanned from their smart phone or tablet.
- People can select this delivery preference when purchasing tickets online from ticketmaster.com when available.
- Mobile tickets are more secure than loose paper tickets that can be stolen, scalped or sold on the market as counterfeit. Mobile entry makes printing and shipping costs a thing of the past.
- Mobile entry also enables a customer to purchase a ticket at any time, even when approaching the gate.