20th Annual Capital City Ribfest
Brought to you by NE Pork ProducersAug 18 - 20, 2016
- Dates Aug 18 - 20, 2016
- Location Pinnacle Bank Arena Festival Lot
$5 at the Gate Only
Free for Kids ages 11 & younger
FREE ADMISSION & FREE SIDES: On Thursday, August 18 and Friday, August 19 from 11AM – 2PM with a can of food for the Food Bank of Lincoln as a suggested admission.
$5 – PBA Festival Lot
View Parking Map
About The Event
Thursday, August 18
11:30AM — Chris Sayre
5:30PM — The Raw Nerve
8:00PM — The 402 Band
Friday, August 19
11:30AM — John Walker
7:00PM — Levi William with Special Guest Jason Davis
9:30PM — Wade Bowen
Saturday, August 20
7:00PM — Josh Hoyer & Soul Colossal
9:30PM — The Randy Rogers Band
Event Dates & Times
Thursday, Aug. 18 — 11AM to 10PM
Friday, Aug. 19 — 11AM to midnight
Saturday, Aug. 20 — 11AM to midnight
Admission at the Gate Only
$5.00 — Adults
FREE — Kids 11 & Under
On Thursday, August 18 and Friday, August 19, admission is FREE from 11AM – 2PM with a can of food for the Food Bank of Lincoln as a suggested admission.
Participating Rib Vendors
- Aussom Aussie: Sydney, Australia
- Desperado’s BBQ & Rib Co.: Hinckley, OH
- Howling Coyote Southwestern BBQ: Chicago, IL
- Johnson’s BBQ: Chesapeake, VA
- Just North of Memphis: Annandale, MN
- Porky N’ Beans: Port St. Lucie, FL
- BBQ Masters: Stockbridge, GA
- Texas Rib Rangers: Denton, TX
- BBQ King Smokehouse: Woodstock, IL
2016 Ribfest Sponsors
Directions to festival space public parking
- Take West “O” Street to Sun Valley Boulevard.
- Take a right onto Sun Valley Boulevard and go north to Line Drive.
- From Line Drive follow the signs to the Festival Space parking lot.
Patrons may walk to the arena utilizing the connecting Pedestrian Bridge and will land at the northeast corner of the arena, approximately 28 feet off the ground and will also connect to the east side of the arena at ground level.
RULES & REGULATIONS
No coolers or outside food or beverages allowed in the festival area. Also no skateboards or bicycles inside the festival area.