Pius X Graduation
*Important: Clear Bag Policy & Face Coverings RequiredAugust 2, 2020
- Date August 2, 2020
About The Event
Sunday, August 2, 2020
1:30 PM — Pius X (Doors at 12:30 PM)
THE HEALTH AND SAFETY OF OUR STAFF, CLIENTS, AND GUESTS ARE OF THE UTMOST IMPORTANCE.
WE WILL BE IMPLEMENTING NEW PROCEDURES TO HELP MITIGATE THE RISKS OF CONTRACTING COVID-19
- Face coverings are required. Please bring your own face covering.
- Reserved seating only. School will provide each family with (6) reserved tickets only.
CLEAR BAG POLICY
- CLEAR BAGS and small clutch-sized purses are only allowed at entry.
- Available restroom occupancy will be limited based on attendance and to encourage social distancing.
- Water fountains will be turned off.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available throughout the venue.
- Water, soda, and candy will be available for purchase at the Capitol Terrace Grill behind Section 111.
- The venue will be cleaned and sanitized.
- Dedicated cleaning staff will be responsible for high touchpoints including handrails and restrooms.
- All staff will undergo health screenings including temperature checks upon arrival of their shift.
- All staff will be wearing face coverings.
NO OUTSIDE FOOD & BEVERAGE
- No outside food or beverage brought into the venue.