Tickets can be purchased at the University of Nebraska Athletic Ticket Office, online at www.huskers.com, or charge by phone at 1.800.8BIGRED or 402.472.3111.
University of Nebraska Athletic Ticket Office Address:
University of Nebraska Athletic Ticket Office
625 Stadium Drive Suite E
Lincoln, NE 68588
University of Nebraska Athletic Ticket Office Hours:
Monday through Friday
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Game Day Ticket Office Hours:
The ticket office opens 1 and 1/2 hours before the game begins and will sell University of Nebraska basketball tickets only. Non-basketball events at Pinnacle Bank Arena will not be available for purchase on game days.
The University of Nebraska Ticket Office reserves the right to revoke the license granted by the ticket by refunding the price printed thereon. The Athletic Department is not responsible for lost, stolen or destroyed tickets. Smoking or Alcoholic beverages are prohibited. Date and time are subject to change.
In order to maintain a safe and secure environment at all our venues, Nebraska Athletics will implement a new bag policy in 2017-18 for all home Husker Basketball games at Pinnacle Bank Arena that limits the size and type of bags that may be brought into our venues.
Guests will be able to carry one of the following style and size bag, package or container into the venue with inspection:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12.”
(Official Nebraska Athletics clear plastic tote bags will be sent to each season ticket holder along with their season tickets)
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar).
- Small clutch bags, approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap can be taken into the venue with one of the clear plastic bags.
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection.
- Clear Backpack
- Tinted Plastic Bag
- Camera Case
- Binocular Case
- Printed Pattern Plastic Bag
- Oversized Tote Bag
- Mesh Bag
- Diaper Bag
- Fanny Pack
- Water Bottles
-Non-approved seat cushions and chairbacks include large traditional seat cushions that have backs or metal fastenings. Seat cushions must be 16" or less in width
- Weapons including pocket knives and tasers. These items will be confiscated and not returned
For more information, please click here to visit www.Huskers.com/bagpolicy
For special accommodations, please call 402.904.5600 no less than two weeks prior to event.