THE HEALTH AND SAFETY OF OUR STAFF, CLIENTS, AND GUESTS ARE OF THE UTMOST IMPORTANCE. WE WILL BE IMPLEMENTING NEW PROCEDURES TO HELP MITIGATE THE RISKS OF CONTRACTING COVID-19.
WHAT YOU CAN DO:
Follow audio and visual messaging as well as staff instructions regarding revised line queuing and foot traffic pacing to encourage social distancing.
- Available restroom occupancy will be limited based on attendance and to encourage social distancing.
- Water fountains will be turned off.
- Tables in the concourses will be reduced based on attendance and to encourage social distancing.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available throughout the venue.
- Concessions will utilize a reduced menu to limit contact, dedicated beverage attendants, single-use condiment packages, and Plexi barriers.
- The venue will be cleaned and sanitized between every event.
- Dedicated cleaning staff will be responsible for high touchpoints including handrails and restrooms.
- While capacity restrictions......(INSERT COPY)
- All staff will undergo health screenings including temperature checks upon arrival of their shift.
- All staff will be wearing face coverings and gloves.